Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Excuses and a bird's nest

My resolution to get more knitting done happened to coincide with having no time to knit. Between watching the kids, massively editing the last chapter of my thesis, my mom visiting from Alaska. restarting my workout regime and entirely repainting my kitchen cabinets in preparation for selling my condo, life seems pretty full. I get in a few stitches here and there, but nothing that can be called progress. I haven't even had a chance to cast on that green and brown yarn from a few posts ago.

So, instead, I have something else green and brown to show you. A bird's nest that I discovered on my deck! That I hadn't seen it before will give you an idea of how little time we've had to relax out there because of my thesis. But, as it's the only outside place that we have to paint, I was tidying it up the other day and found this...

No comments: