Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Great Pony Relay of Ought-seven

People spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars on exercise equipment every year, when all they really need is a box of My Little Ponies and a two year old. The game involves lining the ponies up on the edge of table then transferring them, one by one, to the rocking chair on the other side of the room. While running. When you run out of ponies, you take them from the chair and put them on the table. Rinse, lather and repeat. For an hour. While carrying a four month old. I'm beat and I didn't even have to put on my running shoes today.

Very little knitting occurred today. We braved the hordes at both Michael's and the grocery. We managed to have a good time, but I don't think I'll ever understand how so many people can be so unhappy while planning what is supposed to be a very happy time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They still have My Little Ponys? Really? My girls used to have those and they are now grown women!

And I would agree with you, having a two year old will keep any woman in shape! I guess I need a two year old GRANDCHILD to keep me in shape!