Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things on my night stand

1. My iPod and iPod dock. I listen to music all night, every night. Otherwise the wheels in my brain keep spinning and I have strange, weird and wacky dreams.

2. World of Darkness: Chicago sourcebook. I'm running a solo campaign in werewolf and this is our Next Big Thing. Strangely enough, this doesn't seem to contribute to any of the weird dreams.

3. Cat Bordhi's new pathways for sock knitters. Wow. Neat. I've gotten less than halfway through, but it's so interesting. It may actually contribute more to the weird dreams than the gaming book.

4. A small glass cabinet with several different statues of the Buddha. It calms me and makes me smile, when I can see it. Which isn't very often because of...

5. An Ikea lamp that is aesthetically too large for the space, but I love. So there.


P.S. If you read these and feel like commenting with your own list, please feel free!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

When the Ravelry Sockdown Challenge is over with (sometime n next fall) I am going to work my way through Cat's Pathway book knitting one of those architecture's each month. I can't wait!

Music? All night? Really?