Friday, August 29, 2008

Frogging Friday

Projects I have Frogged today

1. A raglan sweater for my son that turned out to be more purple than blue

2. A half-completed Muir

3. My Wii Tank

4. Two socks, not paired, from my Sock Sampler project. I'm making a set of winter socks for my 3 year old. This is a fun way to try out Cat Bordhi's new sock-itectures from the New Pathways for Sock Knitters book without committing to full sized, adult socks. With a 3:1 frogged:successful ratio, this is a good thing.

Next up...

Stash with Panache.

Why, you may ask? Other than the usual boredom, misjdugements, etc, I have lost Weight. Lots. I won't go into the details just now, but both sweaters just won't fit. The last is in a discontinued yarn that I lurve, but it just hangs off of my shoulders. I want to wear that yarn all winter, but won't get a chance if I leave it knitted into an unwearable sweater. Today, I bit the bullet and frogged like crazy.

No comments: