Friday, January 16, 2009

Accomplishments

It's traditional, as we start a new year, to make resolutions. I've never been good at this. If I want to do something, I do it. Setting aside a particular time to want to do something seems... well, not me. So, rather than do that, here's a quick list of what I did last year:

1. Knit the Saint Brigid. I fell wildly in love with it the minute I saw it, and I made it mine. I still don't wear it all that much. Maybe it needs a zipper.

2. Lost 60 pounds. For those of you keeping track, that makes 100 pounds lost since Little B was born.

3. Spent an entire year at home with the kids. This has been a great opportunity and, while it has been frustrating at times, I am very thankful that I got to do this.

4. Became an active member of a weekly knitting group (Hi NWPhilly!).

1 comment:

tiennie said...

Those are fantastic accomplishments! I'm very impressed!