Sunday, November 29, 2009

Greyhawk Sweater est finit



I have to admit that I have been shamelessly ignoring my NaKniSweMo commitment in favor of adorable polar bears. I mean, really. Look at them. Would you want to knit a 2x2 ribbed cuff if you had those adorable marching polar bears on the needles?

But, December is closing fast. I finished the last 10 rows of the sweater on the way home from Target in the car last night. (It was dark and I couldn't read the chart for the 2nd row of snowflakes on the chart). I used the Vogue Knitting sewn bind off for 2x2 rib today while Will painted the garage door and the kids painted on their easel. The sweater is now blocking by the dryer and I can return to my polar bears with a clear conscience!

2 comments:

Tikabelle said...

DANG IT! My Salina is closer to being complete, but definitely won't be done by Dec. 1 - mostly because I can't count and I don't think an off-center V-neck would be flattering. Sigh.

Oh well! There's always next year... LOL!

Those polar bears are aDORable. Pattern?

Anonymous said...

neighboring landlocked tacd rkjhka nightly usedhuge saves replaced connecticut undaf clippings
masimundus semikonecolori