In closing, what I've learned this year...
1. Reconnecting with old friends is fantastic!
2. I can host a birthday party of 4 year olds without losing my mind.
3. Knitting is not the only hobby!
4. Even with no knitting mojo, I can turn out socks (7.5 pairs this year):
(Stroll Tonal in Springtime, 240 yards)
(madelinetosh sock in some fantastically grey colorway, 270 yards)
5. Cooking is a gateway hobby to science.
6. Vacations are a blast.
7. Vacations at home are equally fantastic.
8. My kids are old enough to enjoy camping and museums.
(somehow I didn't get any pictures of the tent - just the kids' and the campground playground)
9. Pretty soon, not all my kids will be so grown up!