Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I was doing for 4 months...

Since I disappeared for 4 months, then hit you guys with baby pictures, I thought I'd back up a bit.  I'm not sure which actually ate my blog - my job, my pregnancy, my kids, Pinterest, or the expansion of my hobbies into new and different areas.  Lately I've been sewing...

Reading on my nook...

Cooking...
DSC05658
Making frosting with the Little Dude, who now insists on being called 'Medium Man'
playing both ME3 multiplayer (not well) and SWTOR...

Look!  I'm a Twi'lek!  On Hoth!



having post-semester family visits...
Auntie Jen/Antigen and Little Dude during a Game of Life.

at-home makeovers...
We had never been to an Ulta.  Apparently they're neat!  And I'm blonder!

and playing on Pinterest.

Not to mention gestating!
DSC05575

That about sums it up.  There will be more posts.  Summer is coming...

No comments: