Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lunch bag remake



Lunch bags! What kid (or working adult) doesn't need at least one of these? My kids often leave them at school, so 3 or 4 is a safer bet. I've been thinking about sewing these for awhile, and here they are!

Lunch bags seem from old pants
I used this great tutorial. Not jeans, right? Well, you may not know this, but I am a thrift store junkie. Just yesterday we were at my favorite Salvation Army when Little Dude spotted the gold and blue satin dragons pants. Thinking that these had to be better as a kindergarten lunch bag than those high waisted monstrosities, I totally caved. Sweet pea found a summery pair of paisley capris, and that made these lung bags that much more fun.

I also found a Jones New York dress for 99 cents. Totally not repurposing it, just loving being a bargain hunter.

No comments: